The Lord had us operate in 3 pairs.
- The ladies encountered 2 young Indian men, Mr. Q & Mr. A. Mr. Q had to excusehimself as he received a phone call from India. Mr. A did not beleive there is a God. Eventually he disclosed that his whole family was under a 'black magic' curse (his description). He did not seem to be able to grasp the message of salvation. Mr. Q. returned and stated that he did not want to miss out on the fun of sin ( Oh, the deceitfulness of sin). Another team member joined in the conversation and again went through the law and the gospel. By now, the agnostic seemed to be a theist and the funlover had some new thoughts to consider. Both men took John's gospel. May our Lord speak to them 'wonderful words of life'.
- one pair had a long chat with 2 J.Ws. who appreciated being spoken to tactfully even though they were seriously challenged, including in 2 major areas:
- Eph. 2:8,9 to which they commented, "There must be more to it than just this."
- How can there be 2 sources of revelation that do not agree with one another, i.e. the Watchtower Society publications and the Bible?
Pray that they are stirred up in their spirits to seek the truth that will make them free.
- There seemed to be a larger proportion of Indians here today and they willingly took tracts. The witnessing concluded just as the rain came in.
Thanks be to God for the indescribable riches of his grace to us and to Him be all the glory.